NSDL and UTIISL are appointed by Income Tax Department of India for accept the applications for PAN Card Online. One can apply for Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card using the following steps:
First decide from where you want to apply NSDL or UTIISL:
• For UTIISL visit: http://www.myutiitsl.com/PANONLINE/
• As already mentioned kindly go through the Guidelines and instructions before applyinf for the New PAN Card
• Select Status of the Applicant from the list i.e. Individual, Hindu Undivided family, Company, Partnership Firm, Association of Persons, Association of Persons(Trust), Firm, Body of Individuals, Local Authority, Artificial Judicial Person, Limited Liability Partnership, Government.
• Select your Ward
• Enter your Personal Details
• Enter your communication and Address Details and all necessary information required.
• Select the documents from the list as Identity Proof and Address Proof that you will submit while making application.
• For checking the application, click on validate, if application is filled properly then clisk on submit and proceed as required and mentioned.
Note: New PAN application form should be used by the applicant who has never applied for a PAN or does not have PAN allotted to him.